If you are in one of these Bow Valley College programs, you can apply for Government of Alberta Foundational Learning Assistance:
Students who are approved for financial support will have their program tuition paid for and may receive money for books, supplies, and living costs. For more information on the Government of Alberta funding program, call 1-800-222-6485.
Here are the steps to apply to the Foundational Learning Assistance Program:
Funding requests for the Fall 2022 term will open on July 11.
- Apply for admission to Bow Valley College.
- Send in the language benchmarks or school transcripts we ask for, or write the placement test.
- After you are accepted, request a funding application from Bow Valley College. Upgrading students should register in courses first to be placed in the correct funding grade level.
- Check and verify your MyAlberta Digital ID at account.alberta.ca.
- Watch your email inbox for an invitation from email@example.com to start your funding application.
For help with your Government of Alberta funding application, call 1-800-222-6485.