Lockers are available for learners to rent. Learners can only rent one locker and must use the lock that is provided by Bow Valley College that is located on the locker. You can rent lockers at bvc.lockergm.net.
You will need the following in order to rent a locker:
- Your myBVC username and password
- A Debit/ Visa or MasterCard credit card or Visa/ MasterCard gift card
- To be actively or conditionally registered as a Bow Valley College learner
- To be enrolled in a credit course -- enrolment must be within the next two days or already started
- To be attending classes located at our downtown Calgary campuses
- At least one class must be regularly delivered in the Downtown Calgary campus buildings.
Visa gift cards are available at the Bow Valley College Bookstore.
Prices are as follows:
- $10 for a half locker per semester
- $12.50 for a full locker per semester
Rental fee payment can be made with credit cards, select debit cards, or Visa and Mastercard gift cards. You can confirm if your debit card is accepted here.
For more information about lockers, view our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Locker Procedures.
Please email Campus security at email@example.com if you have questions not addressed in the FAQs.