We're here to make your time at Bow Valley College a great experience. International learner advisors are here to support current learners and alumni. We connect with students by appointments. We're here to help current students and alumni with:
- Pathway planning and changes to study plans
- Immigration information (study and work permits)
- Immigration, academic and advising webinars (webinars schedule)
- Student life and life outside the college
- Getting involved in the community
Please follow the new appointment booking guidelines here:
- Book a meeting with an International Student Advisor over the phone.
- Provide a phone number (local or international) number for your advisor to contact you.
Please note, appointments can be made up to 3 weeks in advance. You will require your student ID to complete a booking.
Book an appointment
Advisor hours Monday to Friday:
9:00 am – 11:30 am
12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Evening appointments Tuesdays and Thursdays:
5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
If you are unable to attend an existing appointment, because you are feeling unwell, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Join our International Learner Advisors, to learn about the latest information on travelling to Canada and the current rules and quarantine/vaccination requirements. For more information and to register, check the webinars schedule!