- Combined Online
Tuition & Fees
: CAD $10,000
Class schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. | Work experience: Monday – Friday (at host company)
We are no longer accepting applications for the Spring 2020 intake.
This program is not accepting new applications due to the discontinuation of funding for this program.
We've broken this program into two parts. First, you'll take eight weeks of in-class, full-time training. Then you'll do eight weeks of work experience.
Here's more of what you'll do:
- Improve your business and intercultural communication skills
- Develop competitive job search strategies
- Earn valuable Canadian work experience
- Learn skills needed to build your network
Alberta Works funds this program.
You need the following to get into this program.
- Minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 6
- Permanent resident card/Canadian citizenship card
- Complete post-secondary training from your country of origin
- The desire to work in that field in Canada
- Ready, willing, and able to go to work
If eligible, a referral to have CLB's assessed can be picked up at the Corporate Readiness Training Program office, Room N445, North Campus, Bow Valley College. Or call 403-410-3466.
Funding is available for this program, please contact 403-410-3466 for more information.
Applicants must complete an application package. See: http://crtp.bowvalleycollege.ca/students/apply-now