Plan your career. Build Experience. Get a Job.
Individual appointments, workshops, and events
- Career exploration and planning
- Resumes and cover letters
- Interview preparation and job search
- LinkedIn and networking
- Success in the workplace
- Job postings and volunteer opportunities
- Job fairs, workshops, and employer events
Meet with a career advisor one-on-one and get help with your goals and job search. They will help you with:
- Matching your education and experience to your career goals
- Finding a part-time job search while you're in school
- Finding a job before you graduate
- Writing a cover letter and résumé
- Preparing you for interviews
- Creating your online profile on LinkedIn
- Networking within your industry
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 403-410-1498
MyBVC Career Hub - Online Job Board
We are here to help you find opportunities. Access job postings, workshops, and event information on MyBVC Career Hub.
Students: please use your @mybvc email to sign in. Alumni are required to complete the alumni registration form in order to request an account.
MyBVC Career Hub