COVID Pandemic Supporting Information
We are committed to a full reopening of our campuses for the Fall 2021 term to support in-person learning and access to student supports and services. The safety of our campuses and communities remains our top priority.
Updates about COVID-19:
- Following a decision by the Calgary city council to repeal the city mask bylaw, masks will now be optional on Bow Valley College campus.
- We encourage, respect, and support the wishes of those who choose to continue masking, but it will no longer be mandatory.
- We ask that you self-assess your symptoms before coming to College campuses. If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection or any other contagious illnesses, please stay home to reduce the chance of spread.
- You must present your student ID card; if you need to obtain your ID, please follow these instructions.
- All COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, including physical distancing.
- All students can freely access campus as of Wednesday, August 25.
Thank you for your efforts during the past year to keep yourselves and each other safe.
From this page you can view:
COVID Students Support FAQs
Useful College Information & Contact Details
COVID Related News and Announcements
Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
If you are not able to find the information you are looking for, or you have a specific question you would like help in answering, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.