COVID Pandemic Supporting Information
This area contains all the information you should need related to ongoing COVID-19 regulations.
Effective June 14, 2022, all mandatory public health restrictions were lifted in the province of Alberta. You can find the latest on public health measures in the province here.
Because of the measures we introduced in 2021, we know there is an extremely high rate of vaccination among our community. This high level of vaccination protects us all.
Important updates related to campus access and safety measures:
- Effective March 1, 2022, masks are no longer mandatory indoors at all of our campuses. The College supports anyone who chooses to wear a mask. Please review our mask regulations for the most up to date information.
- Effective February 24, 2022, Bow Valley College no longer requires proof of vaccination for campus access. Please review proof of vaccine requirements here.
- We ask that you continue to self-assess for symptoms before coming to College campuses. If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection or any other contagious illnesses, please stay home to reduce the chance of spread.
- Effective September 6, 2022, our campuses are open to the public. Student or employee ID is not required to access campus. .
- Our campus remains closed to the public.
- Hand sanitizer will continue to be available inside each entry to the College, each reception desk in departments, all elevator lobbies, on the first table in each classroom, and in common areas.
- Our buildings have excellent HVAC systems. The College currently operates on 100 per cent outside air in most areas, and we have high quality air filtration on all our systems.
Thank you for your efforts during the past year to keep yourselves and each other safe.
From this page you can view:
COVID Students Support FAQs
Return to campus information
Fall 2022 Course Delivery
Useful College Information & Contact Details
If you are not able to find the information you are looking for, or you have a specific question you would like help in answering, please contact us directly on email@example.com.