When applying to Bow Valley College programs through ApplyAlberta, applicants authorize Bow Valley College to obtain Alberta high school and post-secondary transcripts from any participating Alberta institution which the applicant has previously attended. There is no charge for transcripts obtained through Apply Alberta.
All other applicants must arrange for their official transcripts to be sent to Bow Valley College:
- If you were educated in Canada, you must request that your official transcripts be sent by the provincial education department or the institution that issued the transcript(s). Official transcripts must be sent directly to Bow Valley College from the issuing institution in a sealed envelope.
- If you were educated outside of Canada, you must provide official secondary and post-secondary transcripts, as well as a notarized English translation if the original is not written in English. Applicants must present the original documents and provide photocopies (of all pages and all sides) to the Office of the Registrar.
- If you have not yet completed one or more of the courses required for admission to your program of interest, you will need to submit Proof of Enrolment to ensure the timely processing of your application for admission.
The Proof of Enrolment must:
- Be issued by your school or school board;
- Include your name;
- Include your course code(s);
- Include the start and end date(s) of your courses OR your test date for your English Proficiency Exam (i.e., IELTS Academic, TOEFL, etc.); AND
- Include expected date of high school graduation (only for programs that require a high school diploma, such as Pharmacy Technician).
Your application will be delayed if you do not submit the required document(s).