S2009/10/11 South Campus
Monday Apr 16, 2018
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Learning Boot Camp
This workshop is designed for new students to Bow Valley College.
At this one day workshop, you will have an opportunity to:
- meet fellow learners
- hear from an instructor
- learn how to manage stress and anxiety
- gain information on student services at the college
- find out about our mentoring and tutoring programs
- learn how to be the best student you can be!
I missed Learning Boot Camp! What can I do?
Couldn't come to our Learning Boot Camp? Watch all of the sessions whenever you have some time and sharpen your study, learning, and organizational skills.
- Learner Success Services Introduction
- Learning Navigator
- Learning Resources
- Connecting with Instructors
- Stress Management
Attend this workshop and find out why 100% of past participants would recommend it to other learners.
"Thank you all, this encouraged and helped me in my process to starting school again." -Learning Boot Camp participant
For more information, please contact the Academic Success Centre